89% reduction in inflamed lesions, 12 weeks from the end of exposures
In another study 16 subjects (skin types I-IV, all with mild to moderate acne vulgaris or moderately severe cystic acne) were treated with alternate Omnilux blue and Omnilux revive light therapy.
The result were astounding with a mean clearance rate of over 82% was seen 12 weeks after the final exposure.
Astounding reduction in inflammation and nodular lesions, 12 weeks from the end of the exposures).
1. Either 8 alternate Omnilux blue and Omnilux revive or 8 Omnilux blue exposures over four weeks.
2. Allow At least 48 hours rest time between exposures.
3. Combination light therapy consists of alternate Omnilux blue and Omnilux revive exposures
4. Never use blue and revive together as this reduces the overall efficacy
5. Can be used with anti-comedonal treatments